Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Hat Man

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows ... "

I have heard about Shadow People, The Men in Black and Black Eyed Kids, but I have never heard of the "Hat Man" till now.
Pretty interesting stuff.
The first thing that called by attention to The Hat Man was this post on Intangible Materiality.
You can read it here:
http://materialintangible.blogspot.com/2009/07/shadow-amongst-shadows.html

I thought "Interesting but I bet I wont be able to find much more on it."
I was so wrong....LOL

Ghostly Talk has a whole discussion of it on their message board here:
http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/502

Over at The Shadows, there is another lengthy article about the Hat Man by Heidi Hollis.
http://www.jesusisnojoke.com/theshadowpeople/id19.html

And even more at the From The Shadows blog here:
http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/2009/04/hat-man.html

So just who are these shadowy figures that seemingly float around at the edge of our consious?
I have no idea, but the stories really fascinate me.
The more I read about things like this, the more I think John Keel (may he rest in peace) was right.
Keel, along with J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée, make up a interesting argument for me.
If you haven't read their views on UFOs, Aliens, Ghosts Vampires etc, you really should.
No it's not a "glitch in the Matrix"....although really it kinda is.

Two quotes came to mind reading this.
One is from Ecclesiastes 1:9 (King James Version) that says....
"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

And the other is from a man that may have had a little to do with the above quote (if you follow that conspiracy theory)....
"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Hamlet, act 1 scene 5, William Shakespeare

And now as I finish writing this, I hear the boom of an approaching thunderstorm.
Great.

No comments:

Popular Posts