Monday, February 9, 2009

"The Being" Part 8

Now it was around this time in my life that we moved from my Los Angeles home, to Southern California/Southbay...and yes, The Secret Watchers followed me there too.
In fact, it seems that it was planned by them for us to move there, for when I had gotten there, it seems those around me had already known quite a lot about me from The Secret Watchers. But all that I have said just now, I came to know only in my adulthood, at that time as a youth...no...I had no idea I was known in this manner at all.
So upon settling in to our new home, I enrolled into Bert Lynn Middle School, and like I said, they had already caught wind of me there, adult staff and kids alike, but again, not all, only those let in by The Secret Watchers.
So this is the life I basically led in my youth...finding myself in environments where I was secretly placed, and this school was no different. Thus, the curriculum and its social environment was specifically catered to me as a 'specially gifted' individual...unbeknown to me at that time. But needless to say, upon the move to So. Cal., and my enrollment into Bert Lynn Middle School, was the beginning of the start of many profound things to come, things well recorded by The Secret Watchers and now archived as part of my case file, which they all hold in possession...BUT...this does not mean eyewitness accounts are nonexistent.
In fact, ALL THE STUDENTS AT THE TIME ARE STILL ALIVE AND STAND AS EYEWITNESSES, SOME OF THE ADULTS AT THE TIME STILL DO TOO, THOUGH SOME OF THEM HAVE DIED BY THIS TIME DUE TO OLD AGE.

No comments:

Popular Posts