Saturday, March 17, 2007

Conspiracy Planet - 9-11: Conspiracy - 9-11 Conspiracy: EMT Details Building 7 Explosions


Conspiracy Planet - 9-11: Conspiracy - 9-11 Conspiracy: EMT Details Building 7 Explosions:

"The following is a letter to Dylan Avery, producer of Loose Change, from another 9-11 whistleblower,a New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician, who decries the conspiracy and coverup of the destruction of the World Trade center in New York City on September 11, 2001 --

I don't know what to say, I'm not sure where I stand, and I don't know what to think anymore... not about 9/11, but society in general.

I was a NJ EMT for 6 years. I was in NY at the WTC before, during, and after the collapse.

I ran from the falling towers.

I hid behind a plexi-glass bus stop panel, as if that would have helped me if anything large came hurtling in that direction.

My lungs are full of dust and I can barely breathe without holding back a cough and the ever-present faint taste of blood in the back of my throat.

I wake up gasping for air.

Those towers fell, and I was there. I don't know why the 'official story' of what happened isn't questioned more than it is."


No comments:

Popular Posts