I ran across this article, and since I post a lot of conspiracy theories here, I thought this would be appropriate.
It's from Cracked.com ( http://www.cracked.com/ ) and lists not only some top conspiracy theories, but what you should REALLY be afraid of instead.......
"The 6 Most Over-Hyped Threats to America (And What Should Scare You Instead)"
By Clive Bannister
" Some say that the government and the media are partners in a vast conspiracy, with a goal of making you so afraid that you'll submit to their every desire. And, well—that sounds about right."
http://www.cracked.com/index.php?name=News&sid=2312
technorati tags: conspiracy theory , ufo, conspiracy , alien
Friday, September 28, 2007
The 6 Most Over-Hyped Threats to America
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have been seeing quite a bit of the "US Navy Map of the Future" since the Japan earthquake and tsunami. Does anyone actu...
-
Project Superman: Andy Pero This, to me, is one of the more facinating stories to come out of Montauk. Mainly because a lot of what he said ...
-
Even before the famed Kenneth Arnold sighting or even the Roswell crash, the skies over the Earth were lighting up. For instance, the Scand...
-
Privacy Policy for http://conspiracycom.blogspot.com/ If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, pl...
-
HITLER HIRED TO START WW2... WASN'T EVEN ANTI SEMITE : "The ink wasn't dry on the Versailles Peace Treaty before the Illuminati...
-
Utsuro-bune is interesting because it's generally considered folklore. But when you look at it, it sounds like a close encounter of ...
-
Okay, if this is a joke, hoax, photo shopped etc.... Will someone please tell me? If looks legitimate to me, but my digging around is a bit ...
-
Here we go again, it looks like Stephenville/Dublin Texas is having another UFO flap. They still call them flaps don't they? Anyway, the...
-
I ran across this article, and since I post a lot of conspiracy theories here, I thought this would be appropriate. It's from Cracked.co...
-
And while we are talking about movies, here's another upcoming film called " The Fourth Kind ". The film is directed by O...
No comments:
Post a Comment