Thursday, August 13, 2009

Illuminati Symbolism

Over at The Vigilant Citizen, they have a VERY in depth article on Lady Gaga being an Illuminati Puppet.
It is very well worth the read.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

I have read about Illuminati symbolism for awhile.
Actually, I think the first place I saw anything was on David Icke's site.
They had a huge section there of everyday symbols and things we take for granted that he says are actually Illuminati "clues".
That made me start looking at things, but if you read too much into the symbolism, just about everything is an Illuminati marker.
Reading Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum didnt help any.
(Which Foucault's Pendulum is an interesting story by itself. I never buy hardcover books. I always wait for them to come out in paperback, but I bought Pendulum off the shelf back in the late 80s. Something about it caught my eye.)

I have to admit, a lot of the Illuminati symbol theory is very interesting, but taken too far, it can make you very paranoid.
I wonder what your home would look like if you removed everything that might be considered an occult symbol?
I mean EVERYTHING.

Of course you can look at this as if they are right, and the Illuminati have invaded almost everything.
Or you can look at it as they are paranoid and they see the Illuminati in everything.

Either way I like to explore all the theories and look for common threads.

No comments:

Popular Posts