The truth about conspiracy theories: "What is a conspiracy theory? There seems to be a lot of them because every time I write about another government program or policy, the denials begin as someone starts smirking 'conspiracy theory' and calling me a fringe whacko. It's getting tiresome.
Another name they like to throw around is racist if I happen to write something about government programs designed to take my money to give to someone else. 'Racist.'
And if I happen to question environmental policy, then I'm a lackey of big business who wants to pave the earth. The term they use for radicals like me is the 'astro turf crowd.'
To sum it all up, apparently, I'm a fringe radical, racist whacko who wants to destroy the earth. Wow. It's got to be a heavy burden having someone like me lurking in society. I'm sure there are lots of laws in the works to protect those who never get involved in anything from being harmed by my rude questioning of our dedicated public servants.
The funny thing is, in forty years of political life I have never once advocated passing a law or imposing a regulation or rule to make anyone do anything. I have spent my life just trying to get others to leave me, my family and my property alone. Whacko indeed."
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
The truth about conspiracy theories
Labels:
conspiracy,
conspiracy theories,
conspiracy theory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have been seeing quite a bit of the "US Navy Map of the Future" since the Japan earthquake and tsunami. Does anyone actu...
-
Project Superman: Andy Pero This, to me, is one of the more facinating stories to come out of Montauk. Mainly because a lot of what he said ...
-
And while we are talking about movies, here's another upcoming film called " The Fourth Kind ". The film is directed by O...
-
Since Paul Bennewitz introduced the story of the Dulce Base, the conspiracy theories have grown, and have flourished on the World Wide We...
-
Okay, if this is a joke, hoax, photo shopped etc.... Will someone please tell me? If looks legitimate to me, but my digging around is a bit ...
-
Here we go again, it looks like Stephenville/Dublin Texas is having another UFO flap. They still call them flaps don't they? Anyway, the...
-
Even before the famed Kenneth Arnold sighting or even the Roswell crash, the skies over the Earth were lighting up. For instance, the Scand...
-
Privacy Policy for http://conspiracycom.blogspot.com/ If you require any more information or have any questions about our privacy policy, pl...
-
Natural News has reported this..... Homeschooling Banned in California as State Turns Parents Into Criminals for Teaching Their Own Children...
-
Major Malik Nadal Hasan graduated from Virginia Tech? I mean c'mon, that had to set off a few bells didn't it? DARPA has connections...
No comments:
Post a Comment