Monday, January 19, 2009

" The Being" part 5

It was around this time and age, relatively 9-10 years old, that there would be certain TV shows and movies made, specifically reflecting my life, as produced by The Secret Watchers in conjunction with The Privileged.
I will once again decipher what a secret watcher is and what a privileged viewer is: The Secret Watcher is one who has been watching secretly who is aligned with politics, i.e. superpowers, governments, world leaders, fundamentally they are the movers and shakers as you so call them...The Privileged are they who also have been secretly watching but have no ties to politics, i.e. the common layman, the rich and famous...BUT...The Privileged were let in to this society by way of The Secret Watchers!
As well though, I will go on the record as to say that within these two groups there would be the supporters and the naysayers alike. As such, you have already seen me speak of moments with The Secret Watchers in a negative way, while this certain chapter is in a better light. Anyway, having found out about such watchers in my adulthood, I have labeled them in these categories for simplicity's sake.
But anyway, it was about this time that certain TV shows and movies had been made to directly reflect my life.
A TV show around this time, that I used to watch and still remember is: The Powers Of Matthew Star, another one is: The Misfits of Science.
Now regardless of title, these shows would borrow from my life and incorporate it in their shows, the common thread between these two shows is that they are both about beings with superpowers.
As far as movies, at around this time, a now very famous movie was made with heavy implications toward me and that movie was: E.T. The Extraterrestrial. Now I have only used a small sample of TV shows and movies around this time, but I will go on to say there was actually many more. But since then, ongoing throughout my lifetime, there has been many more others to be sure, but I will make a leap to the present time and tell you that the sudden wave of superpower themed TV shows and movies, has everything to do with me.
In fact, this is so, due to a certain endeavor me and my associates are taking to make conclusions to, which for story telling I will make concise note of only, for now...fundamentally we are taking measures for the public at large, to know what the privileged few only know...secretly.

P.S. As well, besides TV shows and movies, at that time and now, there would also be books, comic books, animations alike that would be made reflecting in some way to me...in all the media types mentioned, some would marginally borrow while some others would quite heavily borrow.


Sabre's note:
I just wanted to mention the ET / Ronald Reagan story here.
I imagine most of you already know the story about Reagan and Steven Spielberg at the screening of ET in the White House.....
"Following the screening the President leaned over, clapped Spielberg on the shoulder, and quietly commented, "You know, there aren’t six people in this room who know how true this really is." Unfortunately, the sudden press of people approaching Spielberg and the President, prevented Spielberg from pursuing the strange comment made by Reagan."
http://www.presidentialufo.com/reagan_ufo_story.htm

No comments:

Popular Posts