Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Real Super Powers Revisited

One of the most popular posts I have ever done on this blog is the one about real super powers.
Of course I find the topic amazing.
I guess its like UFOs, I want it to be true, so I look for any evidence that it might be.
Of course everyone is familiar with the Project Superman, Andy Pero info.
I suppose that is the most famous "incident".
But in doing research, I ran across a website that is devoted to finding people with real super powers.
It's called "Real Super Powers".
Here's the mission statement from the website....
" To seek out the truth of superpowers, encompassing both those currently in existence, and those on the horizon. It shall be the business of RealSuperPowers.com to discover and share meaningful information related to the development and use of legitimate super abilities in human beings. "

Of course the conspiracy angle here is that if these people really do exist, would the government swoop down and snatch them up immediately to study them or turn them into their own real life version of a "Super Soldier"?
As far as I can tell, this hasn't happened to any of the people that have come forth and claimed to have powers.
But if the government were snatching them up, we wouldn't know about it would we?

I guess a lot what has gotten me thinking about this lately is the upcoming film "The Men Who Stare at Goats" starring Ewan McGregor, George Clooney, Jeff Bridges and Kevin Spacey.
The movie is listed as a comedy and is based on the book of the same name by Jon Ronson.
Since the book is based on facts, you wonder if maybe making the movie a comedy is some type of disinfo.
Take real events and make them look outlandish to lull the public.
But like I said, the book is based on real government operations like Psychological Operations (PSYOP, PSYOPS), First Earth Battalion, Project MK-ULTRA (MKULTRA) and the work of U.S. Army scientist, Frank Olson .

Here's the trailer for the movie



It makes me wonder if somewhere out there, there's a government run version of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Lets just hope if there is, that the people that run it are closer to Professor Xavier and not Magneto.
And that the people out there with real super powers are here to help us.

No comments:

Popular Posts