Tuesday, July 3, 2007

UNDERSTANDING THE REPTILIAN MIND

UNDERSTANDING THE REPTILIAN MIND
By James Bartley


The lines have been clearly drawn between those who promote the Draco-Reptilian New World Order and those who have shown by word and deed that they are part of the Resistance. This treatise is dedicated to those stalwart individuals who have made the commitment to resist the draco-reptilian overlordship. I believe within one generation a small percentage of Humans will have broken free from the Reptilian Yoke.

Since the release of my last treatise "Astral Dreamscape Manipulation" several people have contacted me and have provided graphic details of the sexual manipulation and exploitation they endured from the reptilians. They didn't allow personal embarrassment or shame to prevent them from admitting to me that they too had endured the very things which I described in Astral Dreamscape Manipulation. They even shared things which were NOT included in the Astral Dreamscape Manipulation treatise. I wish to thank each and every one of you BRAVE SOULS who have shared your experiences with me. You know who you are.

full article here:
http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com/mindcontrol-bartley.htm


technorati tags: draco reptilians, reptilian conspiracy, Draco-Reptilian,Reptilian,New World Order, nwo

No comments:

Popular Posts